Saturday, October 15, 2011

Signs of progress

There are a couple of reasons that I wanted to do this. 1): I want to keep myself accountable in the coming months. (Because holidays are the time that all healthy eating/exercise plans are tested and I want to be strong.)
2): I am proud of what God has allowed me to accomplish with my weight thus far, and I want to do my best with His help to never go back and to keep moving forward to reach my ultimate goals.




These are my before and after pictures to this point:

The first picture was taken a week ago and the second was taken last November. I am not to my goal, but I am proud to say that since last Christmas, I have lost 35 pounds. I am excited to see this happen, but in a bigger way I am also excited to see some old mindsets change, and look forward to seeing more change in the future. If you think of it, pray for me. Pray that i keep my head down and keep my focus, and that I see more of these changes on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment