Sunday, August 14, 2011

I will take it.


I have added the long promised full length picture. I think I am seeing signs of success, and frankly, I will take it. I still have a long way that I want to go in order to realize my goal, which include but are not limited to: putting on a bathing suit and then wearing it at a place of swimming (in public), feeling lighter and healthier, going in all women's clothing boutiques and not worrying if they will carry my size or not, not worrying how a certain style dress with fit my frame, and one of the best accomplishments will be being able to wear my favorite vintage clothes again :D!

I think its time to celebrate. Maybe with a walk! Thanks for listening whoever you are. Until next time, I will keep my head down and keep moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment