Friday, July 3, 2009

Today the first day of the rest of your life.

I am home on vacation. I want to make the most of it, I want to lose weight. my goal is 125 it would be nice to be at that goal by next year. I would settle for 140 or 150, but my ultimate goal is 125. just to see what it feels like. One problem. I have and eating fixation. I eat when I am happy, I eat when I am sad. I eat when I am scared, I eat when I cant breathe good, I eat when I am breathing fine. I eat for many reasons, exept very rarely for the most obvious reason that I should...that I am hungry. I have gained and lost the same 5-10 pounds for the past year and I am sick of it. I think I need a digital camera so I can track my progress or lack there of. when I get to where I want to be then I can wear what I want to wear and I it will help me to be motivated to be who I want to be. I am going to go for a walk this afternoon. in the heat. I want to sweat, and I want to suffer this weight to get off my body. when I take jeremy to work, that is what I am going to do. I am going to walk a long ass way. Also when I get home from that I may even confront my chain smoking neighbor to stop chain smoking and using so many allergy prducing plug ins in the apt building. she is making me crazy and I will seriously have to consider moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment