Sunday, November 28, 2010

ok. so....it's the Holidays

This year, I decided that in spite of the holidays, I would do my best to lose weight anyway. I lost a little, and i have tried to maintain so far, and I have to some extent. However, there is something about the holidays, that makes me really want to bake. So far it has been brownies on thanksgiving, oatmeal chocolate drops (called dodo balls in my youth) and sugar cookies. Unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you look at it, i only have whole wheat white flour and regular whole wheat flour at home. The chocolate drops were unaffected, but the cookies and brownies probably had a wheat after taste to them. Or wang (meaning flavor). so in future I should keep white flour on hand as well. I will try not to give up. I went for a walk on the day after thanksgiving, and i plan to go to the school gym again as soon as it opens up after the holidays. I did have a real coke today. Though. I split a 20oz bottle between today and yesterday. I was beginning to feel the effects of the Phenalaynine from the Diet Coke. Whatever those effects may be. Well I have to sign off. Not alot of progress this week, but I will stay the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment