Friday, November 12, 2010

Humph

Building up momentum is not as easy as I thought it would be. Honestly, I did not think it would be easy. Sticking to a 1500 calorie diet does not sound easy. But i feel that I can be successful. I just have to take one day at a time, one meal at a time, one calorie at a time. I walked last night with a friend of mine, and i do believe that was very helpful. I am a little disappointed today as I went over my calorie limit by lunch time, but I hope to get back on that horse. tomorrow. It is sometimes hard using my-calorie-counter.com as they often will have near approximations, but not exact. Especially as it was today when I was eating at a region chain rather than a more national one. Also the mental gymnastics that the Starbucks barista had to go through today to make my caramel Frappucino calorie conscious, probably more trouble than it is worth, making me think that I may just have to give up the habit all together.

I have already tried switching to Diet Coke, which in general is the bane of my existence. However, I am just that desperate to lose weight that I am drinking it in place of regular. However, I cannot stomach as much of it as I do regular coke. Also I went way over my calorie limit tonight as well. Well, there was free sushi available, so I just could not help myself. Oh well. I will try again tomorrow. That is all i can do, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment