Saturday, February 20, 2010

stop the Insanity!

I couldn't find the image that I wanted for this blog. i feel like life has been insane lately. with work and school and Jeremy and i both have had craziness in our lives. Needless to say, for me good eating habits have yet again fallen by the wayside. Unfortunately for me, it is very cyclical. I will start eating well, and even try to lose again. I wish I could find a pic of the stop the insanity lady from the late eighties and early nineties. You know the one that looked like sinead o conner only was a weightloss guru. I sometimes feel that way. Like I just want to scream stop the insanity. But i dont stop. Pizza comes my way or chocolate, or a frappucino and I just cant stop.

2 comments:

  1. I believe her name was Suzanne Power. Could definitely be wrong about the spelling. Or the name all together.

    It's sometimes hard to eat the way you know you should when you are busy and stressed out and it takes so much longer, it seems, to cook something lovely that to just stop at a drive through.

    Yesterday on the bus ride home from work, a woman sitting next to me was eating a fast food burger and I thought I was going to throw up.

    And then I got home and asked Will to go get some Wendy's for me. Ewww.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, that is her name. I remember her being on tv when I was like ten or twelve. I totally feel you on the fast foot thing. I was doing well today, fruit and nuts for breakfast, and a dish of homemade casserole for lunch, and THEN...and then I get in my car and it is magnetically drawn to starbucks for a tall no whip frappucino and marshmallow dream bar. Which is false, because we all know it is merely a glorified rice krispy treat.

    ReplyDelete